Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference

Watched Conference at home yesterday on the laptop using the wifi...always love Saturday Conference, for whatever reason I always like it better than I do Sunday. More of the talks seem to be for me.

Sunday was good just because I got to hang out with some of my Madsen cousins! Totally last minute hangout, lots of fun. Pancakes, fruit, family and conference. Two of them came to my place afterwards for dinner, afternoon session and...

the Nightmare Before Christmas??

Yes, we watched it. Bryan picked up the songbook I recently acquired and started ~singing some of the songs...so I offered to put it on. I mean, it IS October. :D Which is the best month of the ENTIRE year.

Spiritually uplifted from conference, and now I have Danny Elfman's amazing score running through my head. It's a good day! :)

Happy Sabbath to you all!

1 comment:

Jane said...

October IS the best month! Starting with Conference and straight through to Halloween.