Wednesday, September 7, 2011

America's Got Talent

Well, all 4 of my favorite acts got through to the finals, thank GOODNESS...

Landau...I would love it if you won...I would go to Vegas to see your show...I love me an amazing crooner!

Poplyfe...well, their show in the semi-finals in my opinion was better...I just wasn't feeling the Jackson medley like everyone in the audience seemed to be, BUT they are an amazing group and should be in the finals.

Silhouettes...just...amazing...the show last night was incredible. MUCH better than the week before.

And then there's Team iLuminate...just...spectacular...can't imagine how they could do that for 1 1/2 hours in a Vegas act, but other people have in the past, so...

And there's my two bits...just needed to get that out there.

(if you haven't been watching...do yourselves a favor and watch next week! Probably the best acts America's Got Talent has ever had...AMAZING!!)

2 comments:

Master P said...

Jared called all 4 acts too!! I personally thought Fighting Gravity was cooler than iLuminate - and Murray was a WAY better magician than Landon. But it's still cool! I think not uch could have topped PopLyfe's Come Together - that was AMAZING. The problem with their medley is they too it too fast and the musicians could barely keep up. They were shouting their backup vocals!

Anywho, thanks for the chance to vent :)

Elizabeth said...

Did you notice that Landon totally screwed up the act?? What happened to the fish? He was supposed to put the fish into the tank! I was TOTALLY unimpressed...