Friday, October 22, 2010

I would like to announce...

...that I am going to be an AUNT!!!

I got a picture mail today while at work this evening, and after looking at it for a while wondering what the heck it was, I realized it was a positive pregnancy test.

It was from my sister. :)

I called her immediately. Being at work, and there being a recital going on upstairs and all, I couldn't squeal and scream like I normally would. Don't worry, I did it later on as I was driving away from work.

I think I am going to start shopping for Emily/Ison Jr. tomorrow. :) This baby is being SPOILED.

Super super super excited!!!

5 comments:

Maryann said...

I am so excited, too! Yeah!!!! Being an auntie is so totally awesome.

Rocketgirl said...

Congratulations!!! What a cool way to tell you, have fun shopping!

Jane said...

So I'm gonna go with you're excited then? :-)
Congratulations! That is fantastic news and I am pretty sure you will be the best aunt ever.

The Allen Adventures said...

YEA!!!!! So happy for Emily! Congrats to her and Ison and to You! That is just wonderful news!

Sherry H said...

Yes, I can only imagine how spoiled he/she will be!