Saturday, November 28, 2009

An Update...

Sorry folks for not updating regularly...no good excuse for not updating more recently, although I am trying to lay off updating so much just because I again realized how much time it takes for me to write, edit, delete, rewrite, edit, etc. a post...

I stayed in Alabama for Thanksgiving, spent Thursday and Friday with the Willis's up in the Pelham area...had some great Turkey, dressing, and all the other lovely necessities that come with Thanksgiving, and then woke up well before the sun peeked his head and joined the masses at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, the Mall, etc...half my Christmas shopping is done. :)

Came back down Friday evening after Alabama played a nail-biting game against Auburn...makes me wonder if Auburn was just playing that good or if we were trying to give Florida the idea that they are going to win the SEC Championship game fairly easily...but it was fun...that is a house divided for sure, so it made watching the game that much more interesting...

Had a few YSA over last night and watched Elf. Half of us were falling asleep during the movie, including me...not because the movie wasn't good, but we were all exhausted from being up so early that morning. Slept in today. Only did a couple truly productive things...filled the car with gas, got a couple items at Sam's, and went to the bank. Evidently everyone at the bank knows me by name...I walked in and one of the girls called out my name and was upset because she found out from someone else that I was leaving...I think they know me because I'm the girl with the AZ license which doesn't expire until 2047...they all were amazed by that and still are every time I go there...I love that everyone knows me there, and I am definitely going to miss having places like that when I leave...I never had a place like that in NM or AZ...besides Church and work, that is...

That's all for now...hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for all of you, and I hope that you all had wonderful people to share your long weekend with...

1 comment:

Jane said...

How did you get a license until 2047.