Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolved

Happy New Year!

Totally did not keep any of my resolutions last year. So. Putting up some basics, some simplistic resolutions, things that are way doable.

Resolved: That I will floss my teeth at least one every day.

Resolved: That I will put the toilet paper roll on the toilet paper ring every time a new roll is needed.

Resolved: That I will get ready for the day within an hour of waking up, regardless of if I have do go out the door that day. (Exception: actual, honest to goodness sick days)

Resolved: That I will memorize a poem a week. A poem that is meaningful to me. Scripture may be put in place of a poem.

Resolved: To find a way to perform music in public at least once every two months. Cannot use Church twice in a row.

Resolved: To write. To write a story. To write my story.

Resolved: To choose happiness. Every day. To have joy. Every day. And to share this happiness and joy every single day with someone else.

Resolved: To get healthier. Mind, spirit, and body. To do a little better with these three areas every day. Just a little.

Resolved: To report on this progress on the first of every month. On this forum.

Yes, I am resolved.

What are you resolved to do this year?

1 comment:

Jane said...

That is an admirable list. I wish you well. Particularly with the dental care. I am such an advocate for flossing and brushing now, I once gave a talk in church highlighting it's importance. (Relating it to spiritual stuff of course.)
Go you!