Sunday, September 1, 2013

Well Hello There

And I am making my grand return to the blogging world.

So...where were we? In the middle of my Utah adventures when life got too busy and tiring to make staying up late to write blog posts worth it? I know, all y'all for the most part have multiple children, careers, husbands, are Relief Society presidents and everything else going on in the world and you still find time to write your blog posts everyday. I stand in awe of every.single.one of you. I really have no good or valid excuse for not blogging about my life and adventures in Utah. I hope to write about some of the things I had the opportunity to do while I lived there...

WHAT'S THIS?! Past tense? Yes, as of today I am no longer a resident of Utah. I am temporarily in New Mexico (not to be confused with Old Mexico) for the week...and then I fly out to Puerto Rico...my new home for the next three years...well, at least that's the current plan. I'll be working for the new mission president in San Juan. He offerred, so totally out of the blue, and it was just too good of an offer to pass up! So, I'm off to the Carribbean in almost exactly 7 days.

And there's a nice little bit for you to chew on. Off to bed. Moving is a draining and tiring business.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Holy smokes Almost-Me! What an adventure! I really hope the internet is good down there...I really want to know EVERYthing that goes on when you're there.