Monday, November 5, 2012

Sleeping Sickness...

I do believe I slept more last weekend than I have slept in any full week previous to that since I was 18 years old.

When I was 18 years old I somehow got Mono. No idea how. Kissing a boy was out. Sharing a drink was out. So, yeah, no idea.

Anywhoo, when I got that, I inherited a lifetime of relapses to look forward to.

I believe last week was a mini-lapse. So, I did what I did when I first got it. I slept. A lot. As in Saturday I woke up, showered, got dressed, went to Target, went to football game, and came home from football game between the hours of 3:45PM and 9:30PM. I pretty much slept or laid in bed the rest of the time.

Sunday comprised of choir practice and Sacrament meeting. The rest of the time I slept.

It was suuuuuuper lazy. But you know what, I feel much better.

Hooray for an extra hour.

Speaking of sleep, I should probably head to bed. Meeting at work in the morning. Joy.

No comments: