Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going West!!!

It's official!!! The plane tickets have been bought!!! I am coming to New Mexico AND Arizona!!!

To say I am just a little bit excited would be a total understatement...:)

When I saw the email confirmation for the plane tickets in my email this morning, I nearly started to cry...

I get to rough and tumble with all the kids who probably have completely forgotten who I am by now and have grown a foot taller, gab with my cousins, hang out my my Aunts, see the best friend (hopefully, she doesn't even know I am coming yet!!!), and enjoy the lovely heat and complete lack of tornado warnings...

But even better, I get to be with my Mom, Dad, Emily and her hubby Ison...

...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy right now...I need to make a count down...

July 17th through at least the 22nd I will be in AZ, and then a few more lovely days in NM before I head back to 'Bama. Put it on your calendars...:)