Thursday, May 31, 2007

okay, an update

Alrighty folks, Elizabeth is officially moving to AZ. I start moving next weekend. I leave Friday night June 8th, with rental car, pack up whatever I can fit into the rental, oh, and my sister (yay!) and put it all into my room in AZ. Very exciting! I am VERY happy to be doing this. I will also get to see Becky before she leaves and moves away to Virginia (VERY sad she will be so far away, but VERY happy for her nonetheless). My sister and I will come back Monday sometime, hopefully before FHE so my sister will be here for it. Plus, that is her birthday. Kinda sucks that we are traveling on that day, but we will be in AZ so it will be a treat for her too. I think she is excited.
One of my best friends is pregnant! I become an aunt again!!! YAY!!!! I hope she has a good and healthy pregnancy. So far so good. And I get to be around this time for the whole spiel. I am so excited. And I will get to play with my 'niece', her first born, and she will be able to remember me now!
So Warren calls me today and says "I heard a rumor that you were dating so and so." This guy I am supposedly dating is one of his good friends and...yeah. SO not my type. I was actually offended that Warren even thought there was any justification for the rumor. He even asked why anyone would say that I was dating him. I have maybe had a good one on one conversation once within the last two weeks with this guy. Can I just say I can't wait to get out of here? I hate this. HATE IT!! I have luckily been very busy the last few days, so I just haven't been available to talk with him at all. I am just glad I have a real excuse to not talk with him. I still very much care about him, and I hope that one day he and I can be friends, but right now...I just can't. Too much hurt and pain.
Can I just say how wonderful it is to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? I love it. The Church is so true! You know, if not for my calling and faith and scripture reading and supplemental reading from Church authors...and the programs that the Church provides, I don't know if I would be doing this well. Really, the Church is such a wonderful thing. I have really been blessed.
Thank you for the private notes and the comments people have sent me, I appreciate it. I don't know what I would do without my friends either!!! :)

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I'm so sorry I was so flippin' busy yesterday!! Moving is a hassle, but I hear it's easier without a needy, angry baby:) Holy crap, what makes Warren think he can call and demand to know what is going on in your personal life?? You should have thrown something at him, I know it would have had to be a realllly long throw but so worth the effort:) SOOO glad you are getting out of dodge and out of Warren's "earshot" - you deserve it!!! MMMMMWHA!!!!!!!!!