Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guys vs Girls

Ha...once upon a time, there was this guy that I liked who found out that I liked him and he said he didn't like me that way but he told me he just wanted to be friends. So we were. Road trips, platonic Sonic dates, saving each other from awkward situations.

So...how does that work into the following situation? Did he lie? :) He's married now, but it's interesting to think about...watch the video and then please express your opinion, I would love to know what all you ladies think. (Yes, this is my assumption that only women still read this blog. Cousins, sister, Mom, Aunts, friends)


1 comment:

Jane said...

Here's the thing - they all know they're being interviewed so it's not a true opinion. They all want to say the 'right' thing. Plus it's a really young, limited sample group.
Of course men and women can be friends. If they want to be they can be. That's all.