Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Since I am without a working digital camera...

...I am taking advantage of being home and around photo albums and collections of photographs popping up in random places...AND having a wonderful scanner on hand...

For your viewing pleasure (only two, sorry!)

 Above is a picture of me that I had never seen before until today. I am sitting on my Grandpa Raisor's lap. The man on the left is my Great-Uncle Lloyd, and on the right is Barron being held by Aunt Dianne (at least, we are pretty sure it's Aunt Dianne...). I instantly fell in love with this picture. I lived with Grandpa for 1 1/2 years before he died, and so any picture which included me and him I would probably have the same reaction too. Anyways. So that was me before I grew up.


Now this is a great example of what it was like for me growing up. Obviously, I am the one a full head and neck taller than the other two standing. We are ALL the same age...in fact, I know Regina (on the left) was older than me, and I believe Sara (on the right) was as well. Letitia I believe was a little taller than the two of them. We were on a science camp out in 4th grade. 4th grade, and I was a giant. The funny thing is that I was the one that was picked in elementary school and even in middle school, although after looking at this picture I easily could've been the bully. I was SOOOO passive aggressive back then, and very much an introvert. My how things can change.

I hope you enjoyed this episode of 'The Past-Times of Elizabeth'.

1 comment:

Jane said...

LOVE the photos. So interesting to look at the times that seemed so normal back then and think of them now.